I hope you all had a FANTASTIC weekend! Mine was very relaxing and I feel like I got so much done. I am officially finished with my Christmas shopping (except for 2 of my siblings)! Yay!!
Yesterday I got a nice nap after church and then made some yummy peanut butter / nugget cookies which I will share the recipe with you at the bottom of today's post!
Today I am going to work a little bit in My Pink Loft and then get ready for my son's 12th birthday tomorrow by finishing up his Nugget Goodie Bags! I've already got a good start....
Last Sunday I made these cute little Hershey's Nugget treat bags for some of the ladies I teach at church. I think they turned out so pretty and I was able to whip them out in about 10 minutes!
This weekend I was sending some special packages to some special people in my life. I wanted to do something different than I normally do so I pulled out a stamp set that I have never worked with! I LOVE how they turned out! I will add the supply list below.
Click HERE to order or directly on the pictures below.
Click HERE for original recipe
- cup granulated sugar
- cup packed brown sugar
- cup creamy peanut butter
- cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2
- cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- teaspoon baking soda
- teaspoon baking powder
- Additional granulated sugar
- About 36 Hershey's® Kisses® Brand milk chocolates, unwrapped
- (I used Hershey's Nuggets instead)
- 1 Heat oven to 375°F. In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and egg with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon, until well blended. Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder until dough forms.
- 2 Shape dough into 1-inch balls; roll in additional granulated sugar. On ungreased cookie sheets, place about 2 inches apart.
- 3 Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately press 1 milk chocolate candy in center of each cookie. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
A Tin Full of my Cards!
Have you loved some of the cards I have demoed over the past month? How would you like to win some of these with a card tin to put them in??!
To Enter: Please leave a comment on this post. Simply click on the number of comments and then leave your own comment.
Please leave a way that I can get in touch with you when you win. (USA only please.)
BIG SHOT WINNER!
**I WILL BE POSTING MY PREORDER FOR MY OCCASIONS CATALOG PAPER SHARE ON DECEMBER 26TH ALONG WITH MY FIRST CLASS OF THE NEW YEAR WHICH WILL BE BEAUTIFUL YOU!**
I will see you all back here soon!!
•View 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Online Catalog HERE
•View 2016 Holiday Catalog Online HERE
•Sign up for Paper Pumpkin HERE
•Printable Wish List HERE