I just wanted to share the cutest little favor I made for the girls in my cabin for Young Women's Camp next week. I did an "Old School" type tutorial for you! LOL! My daughter wouldn't let me get the video camera out really quick so I snapped some shots of each step. Hope this helps if you decide to make it. I put this together myself! Yay me!! I am feeling so creative!
1. Cut a piece of cardstock to 8 1/2 by 3 1/4.
2. Score your paper at 2 1/4, 2 3/4, 5 1/4, & 5 3/4.
3. Fold tightly where you scored the cardstock.
4. Use a fun border punch and punch along the longer side.
5. Add adhesive to just the middle part.
6. Add your ribbon to the bottom strip of adhesive on the inside.
7. Add your pack of gum on top of the adhesive and ribbon.
8. Fold over the cardstock on top of the gum. Bottom fold first. Then tie the ribbon around holding the top flap shut.
9. Add your saying or sentiment.