Monday, August 10, 2009

My Pink Expression!!

Here it is!!! Enjoy!!!

Photobucket

166 comments:

1. Oooo, it's sooo cute! tfs, can you tell us where you got it??

ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I love how the buttons light up pink. How awesome is that?! Looks like the cartridge that came with it is really great so I hope it'll be available for the rest of us as some point. Enjoy Robyn!!

ReplyDelete
  3. OH HOW EXCITING!!!! Now you are totally pinked out!! (kinda like pimped out???...but pink!!! hahaha)

4. OH MY GOSH!!
    That is GORGEOUS!!
    Oooooo you lucky girl :P
    Hope it brings you lots of joy & that you make a ton of videos of you using it LOL

ReplyDelete
  5. The new Pink Cricut Expression is so you. I’m sure you’ll have lots of fun with it. By the way your son is so adorable.

Gloria (disneynut77@yahoo.com)

ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pink lights the best. Sure hope they release the cart on it's own soon.

ReplyDelete
  7. Wow PINK... can you let us know where you bought it. That is so cute. Congrats

ReplyDelete
  8. Pink is just PERFECT for you! I love pink too! Awesome cart too!!

ReplyDelete
  9. Love the new pink E! I want one! I'd really love the cart too!

Your son is so cute at the end. Just cracks me up. :)

ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Robyn! It is cute! Where did you get it? How much is the new bundle?

Laurie

ReplyDelete
  11. As neat as that Pink Cricut is...your son stole the show! :) What a sweetheart!

Enjoy your Pink Expression!!

ReplyDelete
  12. OMG PINK!!! its so cuteeeee !!

ReplyDelete
  13. OMG I so need a pink cricut but I'm like you I'm not sure about the plastic housing. Hmm will have to wait and see what you think.
    My hubby did just buy me a new pink computer desk and chair for out anniversary. It's the bomb!
    Enjoy
    Tina
    tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  14. How cute is your little guy. I hope PC lets us buy this new cart. soon. lots of survivors in my family to make cards for.

ReplyDelete
  15. Love the Pink! Its as if it were made just for you! Your assistant at the end is adorable! Thanks for sharing your excitement!

ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my Gosh, I didn't know how cute and feminine pink E was before I saw your video. I wish I could get it as soon as I sell my E~
    It just suits you well.
    A beautiful pair~
    Your son is so adorable.

ReplyDelete
  17. OMG! Love it!! Too bad I just got an expression recently... Have fun with it=)

ReplyDelete
  18. Love it! I want it...I have the smaller machine, but I'm really starting to think I need the big one, Christmas is coming, or i guess Black Friday is coming so we'll see.. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyDelete
  19. Well, if anyone should have a pink cricut, it should be you, Robyn. LOL Congrats!! deelepage@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  20. Did you buy a new expression just because it is pink? how much money do you have??

I love your videos and all the amazing things you have taught me.

ReplyDelete
  21. How perfect for you..but I love the end emcee even better...

Joann

ReplyDelete
  22. How exciting for you. The pink E suits you well. Can't wait to see the new pink loft you've been working on.

ReplyDelete
  23. Love, love, love the pink lights and the new cartridge! I'm really happy for you!

ReplyDelete
  24. I love the Pink E. I really fits you. I love the little assistant you have at the end. He is so cuuute.

ReplyDelete
  25. I want one, too!! Just love it! Your son is a cutie pie!
    Lynne

ReplyDelete
  26. I got my E a few months ago so this pink one is out of the question. I would, however, buy that cart in a heartbeat. I hope it comes out soon. Enjoy your new machine.

Joelle B.
    joelle405@yahoo.ca

ReplyDelete
  27. TOTALLY Pinkalicious! It's SO you!

ReplyDelete
  28. I LOVE IT!!! I really hope they sell the pink cart. My mom is a survivor and I would love it.

Robyn tell Provocraft we want it too!

ReplyDelete
  29. Robyn, I so love your enthusiam! I wish I lived right next door to you because I sure could use a rub off of all that happiness. Enjoy your new E.

Alice

ReplyDelete
  30. This is soooo you. Provo made it with you in mind didn't they.LOL You son was so cute. He is a doll. He will be producing your show before you know it. Can not wait to see what you come up with next.

Kim
    k1i2m3@cox.net

ReplyDelete
  31. OH! It is AWESOME!!!! LOVE PINK!!!! Love that the lights light up pink! How cool is that!!!! That cartridge does look really cool. Hopefully we'll able to get it with out the expression, there's a lot of images on there that I see my self use... :)
    Congratulations on a PINK expression!
    Nadya

ReplyDelete
  32. Sweet Machine... My favorite color is Purple!! Maybe they will come out with that next!! Looking forward to some pics of your new room!!
    Linda
    clcmp@msn.com

ReplyDelete
  33. Ohhhhh, I wish I knew they were coming out in pink. I really really like the pink one.

ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! I love it, wish I waited to buy my expression until the pink one came out! Enjoy!!!

ReplyDelete
  35. So excited for you!! Your demo made me want one :) If nothing else, for the pink lights!! Thanks for sharing!

36. Jennifer Nuss8/10/2009 3:48 PM

So I have a question...Do you already have a cricut?! Wow...I am a teacher and would LOVE to have one for my classroom projects and things at home, but being a teacher I can't afford one yet. :( Just curious to how many cricuts you have?!

Jennifer Nuss
    kansasstategrad02@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  37. Love your new toy. And, your little snuggle bunny is just so cute! He's adorable. eileen xoxo

ReplyDelete
  38. AWESOME! IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND FITS YOU VERY WELL... ENJOY!

ReplyDelete
  39. Too sweet. Love the pink.
    Cute little boy you have there.
    He can help you anytime. :)

ReplyDelete
  40. Provo must have made the pink cricut just for you. It's soooo you. I love the how it lights pink. Congrats and enjoy.

ReplyDelete
  41. Congrats Robyn!!! Enjoy your new toy. I love how it lights up pink :)

42. Jeanna Gonia8/10/2009 4:08 PM

Wow! That is SO cute. I love how it lights up with pink. I cant wait to see how cute your craft room is gonna be.
    Keep up the great work!
    Jeanna Gonia
    Naboo57@Hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  43. OMG!!! I totally want the new pink Cricut. Where did you get it? I need to go out and get me one today!!!

Thanks Robyn!!!

ReplyDelete
  44. It is a great fit for the Pink Stamper. I hope PC gave it to you for free because I don't know how or why someone with an expression would spend money to by another one just because it is pink. It doesn't make sense to spend money and get nothing in return. I haven't even justified spending the money for the expression since I have the baby bug.

45. @ Jennifer Nuss

Your school doesn't have a die-cutting system? Not even one operated by hand? I thought they made those available at all elementary schools.

You should try Ebay. I got my Cricut for under $100.

ReplyDelete
  46. That is so COOL! I hope you love it to death, literally :) and inquiring miinds want to know... where did you buy it? how much was it?

ReplyDelete
  47. Enjoy it! It is definitely cute. I am not a pink girl and it made me want one. I also really like the cart.

TFS!

ReplyDelete
  48. Awwww, I wish I would have waited another month to get my expression machine...I would have gotten that one!! Oh well...enjoy :)

49. wow really nice cricut!!! i love how the pink looks

lulu

ReplyDelete
  50. That pink E looks soo cute! Would you mind givng us the details on where you purchased it and how much it is?

ReplyDelete
  51. Thank you for sharing this! The Pink E is super cute! It does seem like a perfect fit for you. Your son is completely adorable!

EmilyBrady

ReplyDelete
  52. I absolutely LOVE the pink expression. The cart is awesome too. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!

ReplyDelete
  53. LOVE the Pink Cricut Expression!!
    LOVE the Journey Campaign cartridge.
    Trish
    trishajo@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  54. Enjoy...I know you will show it as much love as you did the other one.

55. OOOOo I love it! Thanks for all you do! I have something on my blog for you

ReplyDelete
  56. How great is this Pink E. I still think PC should have given you one for all you do for their products. I did see an Expression on the Cricut message board that someone had painted orange, they painted their Cuttlebug orange too.

Your little one is so adorable!

57. That is really cute.
    you're son is darling.
    PamW

ReplyDelete
  58. Lucky girl you! I screamed when you turned it on and I saw the pink lights. My husband was startled and my kids came running to check out what I was so stinking excited about. Oh, I wish I could justify getting another one, but I just got mine in March. It's "a door bell" (adorable in Wiley speak).

ReplyDelete
  59. Soooo cute! I hope this was a freebie! You deserve it! Enjoy!

60. Oh Robin, I love the Pink
    Expression...I want one! Enjoy it.

Terry ...tlp-56@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  61. I am happy for you that you got your PINK E!!! You deserve it and you look fantastic! Your son is absolutely adorable too!

62. Hi Robyn,

Sooo Cute and seems like they created it JUST FOR YOU! But fess up...where can we get one, I didn't see it on the cricut site?
    Your son is a real cutie!

Thanks!
    Julie
    jvilleneuve100@yahoo.ca

63. scrapper19698/10/2009 6:54 PM

Oh..Robyn...This is sooo cute! I love the cool color! I'm more of a blue gal..if they can make it in blue that would be so awesome...But I'm truly diggin the Pink one you got! Enjoy it!!!!
    Theresa

ReplyDelete
  64. Your son is adorable!
    I sure think Provo Craft should pay you. Your video is great and now they will sell lots of Pink Expression. You do a wonderful job teaching how to use the Cricut. The thing I love most is what a happy person you are. I really look forward to your videos. You make my day.

ReplyDelete
  65. I just bought my cricut too bad because that pink one is AMAZING!! I hope you enjoy it!

ReplyDelete
  66. I'm soooo jealous! My cricut expression is not pink, but I still love it. Just don't see the need to buy a whole new one..even though the pink one rocks! I'll have to watch you use yours and live vicariously through you. (:

ReplyDelete
  67. That is just too darn cute. My daughter was down here and now she wants the pink expression for Christmas. She is going to be a teacher and feels that this machine will be a great asset to her. So where do we get one?

carol.austin@sympatico.ca

ReplyDelete
  68. The pink E. is just too cute. I love the lit pink buttons.
    Jana

ReplyDelete
  69. Robyn, you are hilarious! Your excitement over the buttons lighting up pink sounded like a kid at Christmas. Thanks so much for sharing this very special moment in your life with us. LOL Seriously though, I'm so happy for you!! The machine is so cute and your son is absolutely adorable!!

shelleylee34@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  70. Oh Robyn your son is just adorable! Love the new pink E, and the lights are pink how cool is that!
    Kim
    Wetziesgirl-Cricut MB

ReplyDelete
  71. YAY ROBYN! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see some video's with your new Pink Expression. You didn't mention if Provo Craft donates anything to the SBK Foundation?

72. Love your cricut! Thanks for showing it. amjones56@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  73. So happy for you! My friend's husband makes the cords longer for the jukebox and I was kidding that he needs to make them Cricut green and she said her husband already mentioned that Robyn needed a pink cord!!! Enjoy your new bug. Very cute!

ReplyDelete
  74. Soooooo, are you going to tell us where you got it? It is so cute!
    Frances

ReplyDelete
  75. Was that PURPLE scissors in your hands?? I am going to see if I can hunt down a pink pair for you!
    You are:
    "The PINK"

Truly! The Original PINK STAMPER,
    (NO WONDER SOME ONE STOLE YOUR NAME),
    the PINK Loser, you skinny girl! The PINK room!
    Good things happen to good people and you are good PINK people! Can't wait for more.
    You know something else, if you don't want to tell everyone who paid for it. And how you received it! It is no ones business anyway. I don't want to know! I just want to see the PINK things to come, because of it!!
    Keep up THE PINK!!!!! YOU ROCK!
    LeAnn
    ll.hammond@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  76. What fun!! Your little man is so cute!! How old is he??

Hugs,
    Amy ♥

ReplyDelete
  77. Hey Robyn, Congrats on the new Cricut!!! You so totally needed the pink. Did you get it at Michaels? Good for you!!! Have you seen the new pink I-Top? You need that too!!! Take care. Sandy

ReplyDelete
  78. Ooh I LOVE IT! Very faboulous, will you share with us whom you purchased it through?

XX
    Stephanie

ReplyDelete
  79. I love it!! It is soooooo cute!! I hope that they will sale the pink journey cartridge.
    sue04@peoplepc.com

ReplyDelete
  80. By the way, those jeans are so cute!

ReplyDelete
  81. Thanks Robyn!!! I love the pink E!!! Those pink lights are too cool!!

Jonelle

82. Teresa Kaufhold8/10/2009 9:15 PM

Oh Robyn!
    It is BEAUTIFUL! SO YOU!
    They must have designed it with you in mind!
    LOVE IT and WISH I could have one...but since I just got my Experession about 3 months ago...I don't think I can do that!
    FUN FUN FUN!
    Teresa Kaufhold
    happiqueen@aol.com

83. Hell-o Robyn
    Love the new pink Cricut WOO WEE!,Love your blog new changes!
    You GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Gloria Harvey

84. Angie in Utah8/10/2009 9:35 PM

Robyn,
    OMG!! How fittng for you! Are you so excited? Thanks for opening it with us watching:). I can't wait to see more videos with "pink lights" going on and off in the background. Anyway...have a blast with it. You are a lucky one. Your little guy was a cutie-pa-tutie!!
    Angie
    abcammack@q.com

85. Hi Robyn,

Nice Machine.. I am all for helping out breast cancer awareness. The pink E has not yet been released in my area yet. I really do hope they release that cartridge seperatly. I am not real sure I want to invest in the Pink E with the plastic housing. However, please let us know how it works out for you...I am getting my E this year for xmas!!! WOOHOO... Right now I am still content with my baby bug --LOL. I will decide if i get the pink E or not with your feel on it..

Thanks for sharing..

What will u be doing with your other E??

ReplyDelete
  86. Oooohhhh a pink expression. Too fun...enjoy! I love watching you make your adorable projects! Thanks

ReplyDelete
  87. Now I want one! I didn't think I did until I seen the video.

ReplyDelete
  88. So great for you!! Pink..Pink..Pink!!

sharon
    svrenna1@columbus.rr.com

ReplyDelete
  89. Your little guy is adorable!!!

Congrats on your Pink Expression...can't wait to see all the great projects you create with it!!

ReplyDelete
  90. Oh. My. God. I am sooooo jealous! I really want one. Who in the USA will be so kind to buy one and ship it to me!? T_T *cry

Your son is sooo adorable. I love how the episode "was brought to you by the number 1 and the colour pink"!

ReplyDelete
  91. It is really nice. I am glad you were able to get one.

ReplyDelete
  92. ahahha !! so ok... the PINK CRICUT was pushing me over the edge..but THEN I SAW YOUR SON do your sign off for you. and OMGOSH!! HOW SO SUPER CUTE!!! THANKS ROBYN FOR BEING YOU!!
    WITH A GRIN,
    STEFFOGAL1

ReplyDelete
  93. I'm VERY happy for you! :) But I gotta say... If Provocraft had ONLY come out with this pink Expression, I would not have it... PC needs to know that while the majority of Cricut owners/users ARE female, there are SOME of us guys (and even some women) who ARE not into pink. :)

In any case, I'm VERY thrilled you got your new toy and hope you enjoy it! :)

ReplyDelete
  94. thank you for sharing your awesome moment with us... I am so happy for you (and so jealous) .... your little one is just too precious..

ReplyDelete
  95. WOW!!!!! I have to be the SECOND biggest pink fan (second to you of course) and am soo excited about the PINK EXPRESSION! I have just the regular bug right now and have been saving up to buy an expression and now i really want the pink one lol... thank you so much for sharing your videos and you are a true inspiration to all of us stampers!
    P.s. what do you plan to do with yuor other expression machine?

jersey_devil_gurl@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  96. Okay I totally love it!! Thanks for calling me when you got it. It was fun to hear your excitement about getting it and then be able to watch your video opening it! Best case would have been that I was with you but what do ya do! Thanks for letting me be the first to know.
    **Squish**
    Karlee

97. MistyAnn@watermoore.com8/11/2009 12:16 AM

Oh I'm so beyond glad I haven't gotten my big bug yet! I can not wait to get my hands on this bug! And i love the cart! Tons of BC survivors in the family.

ReplyDelete
  98. I LOVE your PINK Expressions!!! I am a Pink lover myself. Oh I am so jealous. But I can't wait to see what all you do with that new cartridge and to see the machine in action for many more projects.

ReplyDelete
  99. wowza, that is so cool! My favorite part is also when it lights up pink instead of green, its awesome! Congrats, its like it was made with you in mind!! I see its pink for breast cancer awareness, does so much of what you paid go towards the breast cancer foundation?? For now I'll have to wait & hope that cart comes out soon! take care!

ReplyDelete
  100. It's so you! Love it...

ReplyDelete
  101. OOOOOH so cute love the Pink Cricut well done you and helping a good cause too ..... you son is o cute too
    have lots of fun with your new toy hugs
    Joana

P.s just came to me you will be able to use both when crafting no more waiting , you can cut lots of things at the same time how cool is that .

ReplyDelete
  102. Wow Robyn, That looks GREAT !!! Enjoy :)).

Hugs Monique

ReplyDelete
  103. Wicked cute Robyn! Thank you for sharing the unveiling of your brand new PINK Cricut.

Your son is adorable!

KatNY
    CMB

ReplyDelete
  104. Love your new Pink Cricut! Did something happen to your old one? The cart looks like a good one too!

ReplyDelete
  105. Very cute...it is perfect for you! And who cares how many Cricuts you have and how you got it...you have 5 small children and somehow managed to educate us all in the world of Cricut. You deserve 10 machines!!!

ReplyDelete
  106. Absolutely love the pink cricut. Thanks for sharing, but I have to say...I noticed how skinny you are!!! Especially when you leaned over the box in the beginning.. Congratulations on all counts.

Gina

ReplyDelete
  107. Very cool! Pink is my favororite color,too. Can't wait to see what you do with it. Hope the cartdige will be available.
    Susan

ReplyDelete
  108. love it! it's perfect for you!

109. AWESOME COLOR FOR AN AWESOME STAMPER. TFS THE FUN OF IT ALL
    LOIS
    lpaulo704@yahoo.com

110. what a great colour and so good the support Pink Ribbon
    and how about that cute little astronaut at the end of the film hi little fellow you are a cute one!!!

ReplyDelete
  111. I LOVE your pink E! it is too cute! I love how the buttons light up pink! I so want one!! I hope Provo Craft listens and makes the Pink Journey cartridge available on its own!

Jennifer
    thetachigurl@gmail.com

112. I didnt know they made pink ones. How cute i.s that

113. Robyn,
    That pink E is sooo cute. I love the pink light up buttons. I am sure that the regular E will be on everyone's garage sale--as they will all have a pink one.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Cam

114. Robyn,

The Pink E is cute and totally you. Your son is so adorable. I miss those days of having young ones around.
    Enjoy!

ReplyDelete
  115. You certainly are most qualified to have the Pink Expression. As they say in Northeast PA, Enjoy, Enjoy

ReplyDelete
  116. Congrats on your new toy!

ReplyDelete
  117. That seriously is sooo cute! If I could afford a second cricut, I would get the pink one for SURE!

ReplyDelete
  118. Oh, I just love the pink lights. I just wish I could justify the purchase of another E. Enjoy it Robyn & Have Fun.
    I just love your adorable announcer too. He is precious.
    Lori

ReplyDelete
  119. good luck with your new cricut.i would love to have one in pink would look so cute in my craft area!i guess it will be on my wish list ,anyway Robyn enjoy.
    Angela,nana220@aol.com

ReplyDelete
  120. I really want that!!!! I love pink and love that the lights are pink. I don't have an E yet so maybe this one will be it!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

ReplyDelete
  121. OH my gosh I love the PINK!!!
    Angie setzlera@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  122. OMG! It's so pretty!

Tammy
    thorner@insight.rr.com

ReplyDelete
  123. The pink is so cute, just cant justify the price....now if I needed a new one????

124. wow cute in pink!!!! spolack@cox.net

ReplyDelete
  125. I am green with envy, congrats on your new PINK E, I love it. Your little boy is a cutie. Thanks for sharing your news, I can't wait to see your new Pink Loft.
    Jodie from Oz

ReplyDelete
  126. A Pink Expression - awesome. Now I'm sad - I've only had my Big E for about 4 months so no pink one in my near future! :-(

ReplyDelete
  127. Wow, I want one too. I only have a cricut create, so maybe, just maybe I convince my dh that it's time to upgrade. You are so lucky. Cute son also. Thanks for sharing and making us all yearn.

ReplyDelete
  128. I really love the Pink Expression and really would love one but I would settle for the Pink cartridge. I love that supports Breast cancer research. Hopefully they will make this cartridge available to all of us. I remember Sizzix had a set out last year--so maybe.

129. you lucky girl....you deserve it....double hugs

ReplyDelete
  130. It's totally pink! The pink lights on the buttons are cute. Your son at the end of the video is soooooooooo CUTE!!!!!

ReplyDelete
  131. I love it! I can't wait for it to fit into my budget!

ReplyDelete
  132. OMG, you are soooo cute the way you actually gasped when the lights lit up pink!!!!! Enjoy the new pink and take us on a tour of your room soon please. Sheri JLekan@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  133. I love it! I haven't seen it anywhere in Southern California yet! Where did you buy it???? Love your videos, thanks for sharing your crafty ideas with all of us - I've learned so much from you.

ReplyDelete
  134. WooHoo! SO glad you got the pink E!!! I am in the market for the E myself as I only have the baby bug and I SOOOO want to get the Expression, so maybe I can finally get it- and in PINK!! Love the cartridge that comes with it, too! Thanks for sharing!!! Have a terrific day!!

ReplyDelete
  135. I had heard about this pink monster, but never had seen one - thanks for sharing. It is really pink - right up your alley. ;-)

136. Robyn,
    It's got your name all over it!
    Can't wait to see your creativity flow!
    Brenda

ReplyDelete
  137. great prizes!!! Love the new pink Cricut, it suits you!!! Ha can't remember my id... Mswillie I thought
    twilliams7570@charter.net

ReplyDelete
  138. Thats too cute for words!! Both the kid and the pink expression. I can't say I'm not jealous. I am still waiting for my expression.

ReplyDelete
  139. I'm jumping up and down for you!!!! I had to show my DD your video and she will be six on Thursday and she jumps up and down and shouts "that's exactly what I want for my birthday so I don't have to share yours!!!!!" Have fun:o)

ReplyDelete
  140. I only have a create, but am totally, totally happy with it and love the green a lot! But Pink is you and you deserve a hundred cricuts if you want them! If not for you, my cricut (and a million more according to your counter!)would still be in the box out of pure frustration on our part! THANKS to you Forever for all you've taught me! I cannot believe there are so many sour grapes out there! GO AWAY SOUR GRAPES! And leave our Robin alone! If you can't say something nice, don't comment.

ReplyDelete
  141. Your little guy is so adorable! Kids do grow up way too fast!(and of course the pink expression is adorable too!)God Bless!Mary

ReplyDelete
  142. I'm so so jealous! Thanks for sharing with us! I'm wondering how well that plastic will hold up too! Wishing you lots of luck and fun with the new toy!

ReplyDelete
  143. Totally cool pink E!! Love how the buttons turn pink when you press them!! I want one now!!

ReplyDelete
  144. you and your Pink Expression are a perfect match. It is so very YOU! Enjoy every minute you two spend together. :}

ReplyDelete
  145. How totally cool! Thanks for showing us!
    Kris in AK
    funamom at yahoo dot come

ReplyDelete
  146. Congrats on the Pink Expression!!!
    It so fits you! To bad it didn't come with a pink cutting mat also :) That would have been cool!
    Enjoy! :)

Your son is a little cutie!

Thank you for sharing!

Brenda ~

147. scrapin grma8/12/2009 5:50 AM

Love the Pink E, is it going to be on the market soon ?? Need to get the Gypsy first. Have fu with it.

ReplyDelete
  148. wow I love this Pink Expression, I hope they are going to sell the pinkcart seperately. I woul love to have that cart.
    Thanks for showing Robyn.

Hug Linda

ReplyDelete
  149. What a wonderful Cricut, you are a very LUCKY lady! When, it's time for me to upgrade and I can save the money, I try really hard to buy the PINK Expression too! It would be fabulous for making Awareness Pages and Cards and I could use it for Breast Cancer as well as Fibromyalgia "Purple" Awareness Ribbons, for the illness I live with daily.

ReplyDelete
  150. Oh my gosh Robyn!! How cute is that!!!!!! I want one so bad!!! Love the pink buttons!! So perfect for you, you lucky girl;)

Hugs,

Tammy

151. Robyn,
    WOW!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for unveiling your new Cricut "live" for us. When I Googled the Pink Cricut, all I could find was a photo! You were the first to show this thing off in all it's 'glory'! CONGRATS!
    BTW, I think it's great you have the opportunity to have another Cricut and I hope you aren't shaken by some of the comments here. There is no shame in spending your hard earned money as you choose! Please keep sharing openly with us, most of us truly appreciate it.

ReplyDelete
  152. I really like the new pink machine.
    And it really fits with you being
    the pink stamper. Love the colors
    of your new room. Would love to
    see if when finished. Thanks for
    the video of the machine and your
    son is so cute.

Shirley Birnbaum

ReplyDelete
  153. This is so perfect for you, it will be so cool in your pink room. I can't wait to see everything put together! You rock and thanks so much for all of your efforts to teach and inspire so many thousands of us! Sheri
    JLekan@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  154. How fun is that? Who doesn't love pink? I would love to know what kind of wire stand you are using to "hold" your Cricut? It looks like something I may need too!

ReplyDelete
  155. Love Love Love the pink expression!!!! And your son is adorable. He makes a cute video!!! I agree, I want that solutions cartridge, but don't want to purchase another expression. Hope Provo Craft is listening.

Thanks,
    Jennifer

156. I'm so happy for you I love it
    I want one too I haven the regular expression. How much does it cost

ReplyDelete
  157. Are you painting your loft to match the new "Pink" expression?

I certainly hope so..it's so you!!!

wednobx@comcast.net

ReplyDelete
  158. What a beauty! hmmm, does anybody make Pink Cricut Skins? Maybe I'll dig out some paint...I think you've started something here!

ReplyDelete
  159. I loveeeeeeee pink and the pink cricut is a beauty, I want one!
    When you open the box I was excited too.

ReplyDelete
  160. Can you please tell me where you got this from???? My family has had tons of breast cancer and other cancer to boot but my sister just did a walk for breast cancer and she raised over 4000.00 just by herself!!! They said that she raised the most money in her group! I would love to get this and make her the girl and the shoes!!!

Thanks
    Candie
    iced_2@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  161. YAY! I've never even gotten to see my cartridge cut anything yet! Provo Craft hasn't sent me my samples. They say they are in the mail, so I hope they come soon! Thanks for the video!

ReplyDelete
  162. I love your blog!!! First thing I do when I get home from work is check to see if Feedblitz has emailed me one of your new videos. Keep them coming.

ReplyDelete
  163. I just lost my sister to Breast Cancer and everyone at the funeral wore some kind of Pink, even the men wore pink ties. The morning of the funeral there were Pink ribbons tied on trees from her house to the church. It was a tribute to her fight! We could have used this cartridge. Thank you for the video, especially the "Courage" scrapbook page. Thanks for sharing your talent.

ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!