Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Episode 135 -Let the Celebration BEGIN!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!

First, I just want to thank you for spending time with me on my blog. It means soooooo much!!! My new layout has been so super successful and yesterday there were 11,000 visits on My Pink Stamper. Wow!! That is a record so far. I am truly blessed to have all of you!!

Okay, for todays challenge......... You will have to watch my silly video to find out. I do mean SILLY!!! I think I am funny but you might disagree. :)

Have an awesome day everyone!!! I will post todays prize shortly!!!!

Episode 135 (Sorry about the video quality.  I am still trying to figure out the HD video.)

Recipe:

Stamp Set: Booglie Eyes from Stampin' Up!
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Lovely Lilac from Stampin' Up!;
New Leaf cardstock & Ribbon from Papertrey Ink
Hot to Dot Stampin' Around Wheel, Lovely Lilac ink cartridge, Handle, & Basic Black Classic stamp pad from Stampin' Up!
Other: Cricut cartridge Mini Monograms

Dimensions:
Green base cut at 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Purple layer cut at 5 1/4 x 4 inches
Orange layer cut at 2 x 5 1/4 inches
Scallop Square and regular square cut at 2 1/2 inches on Paper Saver on the Cricut

Photobucket

171 comments:

1. You are TOTALLY cool. Love the hair and the Valley Girl talk. Brings me back.

2. scrapin grma8/04/2009 8:21 AM

What a cute video, and you are very silly, but cute or should I say COOL Man ! Great card. Thanks for all you do for all of us crafters out there. Love Ya,

3. Adorable card and the video is too silly! LOL
    Congrats again on your 1000000 hits!

ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha ha! The scrunchie is great and I love the tied top! That really made me laugh this morning!

ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny! I so remember the valley girl talk and hair!!
    I'm off to see what I can find to scrap with. I recently purged all my older must have supplies. I'm sure there's something hanging around though.
    Congrats again
    Tina

ReplyDelete
  6. Love the video Robyn! Congrat again on 1 million hits! I love your videos and simple card style, and I cant wait to see what you do for the rest of the week!

ReplyDelete
  7. Like you are so totally rad....I so miss the 80's, thank goodness they are so coming back! I love how you wheely (get it? LOL!) put yourself out there and spread your kindness & creativity with the world! Rock on valley girl!

ReplyDelete
  8. Your video was TOTALLY cool and I WHEELY loved your Halloween card!

ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the 1M! We are all excited about the new site and the celebration! Thank you very much for all you do! Ok, now I need a wheel. :)
    Chrissy

ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the Million hits.. Love your video and card.You did the perfect Valley Girl..LOL!! Thanks for all you do!!
    LInda

ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the viedo. And thanks for adding the 'recipe' it is very helpful because now I don't have to watch the video 50 times to get the dimensions LOL!
    MariClaudi

ReplyDelete
  12. YOU ARE SOOOO Funny can't stop laughing ( need to go back and watch again lol ) I'm soooo entering the challenge thanks Robyn for a fun video
    hugs
    Joana

ReplyDelete
  13. Totally Cool and Rockin!!!!

I love the wheels!!

ReplyDelete
  14. Love your new website. It always brightens my day when you have a new video. Thanks for sharing!

15. Hi Robyn,
    Love the video. I will try that card. Thanks for all you do.
    Cindy from the cricut mb.

ReplyDelete
  16. Like, ya know that was a cute video. Happy to see you up and crankin out the videos again. Congrats on the Million hits.

17. Marya Dempsey8/04/2009 8:50 AM

Robin, I just loved your video! It made me laugh so hard!!! Thanks for the challenge, I have a couple of wheels and will have to try it! Congratulations on 1 millions hits, just love your website and all your great ideas!!!

ReplyDelete
  18. OK...your video was totally rad!! It brought back some memories!! You inspired me to dig out some old tools. Thanks!!

19. Hi, Robyn
    You look so totally cute! I just wanted to let you know you Rock and say thanks for the videos you've helped me alot w/ the cricut videos specially. Keep on making them. You have an amazing personality and good luck to u and ur hubby on that run

ReplyDelete
  20. Love the new site. Thanks for showing the wheel. I have one that I still have not used yet.

KristenR

ReplyDelete
  21. Like OMG, I like totally like your video. Like it is so rad.

Really...where you wearing jelly shoes and two different colored socks. LOL.

Love it!
    Christina

ReplyDelete
  22. What a cute card! Thanks for bringing the wheel back! It was "wheely" cool!

ReplyDelete
  23. I've become addicted to your blog and videos! Love the card - makes me want to pull out all my wheels!

ReplyDelete
  24. wheely cute card and video!

ReplyDelete
  25. I love your videos. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyDelete
  26. OMG Robyn! Like Boogely Eyes is totally one of my fav sets, evah!

You have inspired me to remount all my SU sets to the cling system but I took it one step further and stamped the grey foam (with stayzon ink) and the cd case also! Makes it so much easier for me! Thanks for all you do!

ReplyDelete
  27. Totally cool project and great to use up those tools and items we just "HAD to HAVE". I LOVE your new blog. IT is awesome!!

ReplyDelete
  28. Robyn, how funny you are!!! total valley girl :)
    I love your new blog, looks awesome!!! Thanks for sharing so much with us, you are my inspiration :) Congrats on a million. LisaMH

ReplyDelete
  29. Yay Robyn it finally worked.
    That video was Totally Awesome!!!!
    But I know you are too young to have been really into the whole Valley Girl thing.
    Lori

ReplyDelete
  30. I really needed a laugh this morning while here at work..LOL..thank you for the funny video! You are the best!

ReplyDelete
  31. Robyn, you have been a great inspiration to me. I am now using my cricut to it's potential. I have questions I will ask when the challange is over.
    Thanks for the video's, especially the tutorials

ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  33. Like, totally congrats on your like totally 1M!

Dig the hair, but I dig the video more.
    Cute card! I may have to dig out those totally cool wheels again.

Pat
    pmcc6051@yahoo.com

34. Great video! LOL! Love the
    super simply card with an impact!

ReplyDelete
  35. Great video. I love how you spread your happiness to the crafters!! I learn so much from you..thanks!!

ReplyDelete
  36. Like so totally kewl....Super cute card and so simple. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Raven

37. Here's my challenge entry:

Fun!! Thanks for encouraging us to get out things we "had" to have. I had a good time using these items that I hadn't used in a long time.

Joy

ReplyDelete
  38. Love Love Love the new site. The guy that bought you old one is in for a surprise when we all switch to this one. How dare he. LOL Your card is to cute. Thanks for all of the ideas you supply, don't know what we do without them.

kim

ReplyDelete
  39. Oh my gosh! Your video was like totally cool! Seriously, Robyn, you crack me up!!! Great video and cute card. Thanks for the laugh!!

ReplyDelete
  40. Holy moly, I can't believe you busted out the wheels! I use to also love my wheels & you totally made me have to actually look for them since I can't even remember the last time I used them!!! Well I finally found them, dusted them off & my wheel is ready to be inked up & used:)

ReplyDelete
  41. Wonderful and FUNNY video! LOVE IT! Cute card too!

ReplyDelete
  42. TOTALLY COOL ROBYN!! Loved the cute halloween card.Wheely terrific.

ReplyDelete
  43. You are becoming such the actress. Love the card.

ReplyDelete
  44. You are "wheely" cool... I don't have a wheely :-( makes me want to go buy one. I can't wait to see all the awesome cards everyone makes... when I fist started scraping, I was only doing CM.. and they didn't have wheely's.. I made "borders" for months... no fun stuff.. Maybe I can do the next challenge.

ReplyDelete
  45. Great video! Thanks for sharring.

ReplyDelete
  46. I like totally love your new look and the new video is wheely cute! You are so funny!

ReplyDelete
  47. rad new site girlfriend. When I saw it I went totally like shut up! Don't have any retro stuff cuz I'm new so I'll just groove on see n what cha did in the olden daze ;-)

ReplyDelete
  48. Aren't you so cute. Love the card. I have only one wheel and have used it often in the past. However, it hasn't see the light of day for a while. Maybe it's time to pull it out along with that horrible stapler I bought!!!!!

ReplyDelete
  49. Dont really have any old stuff..but enjoyed watching yours and love your color combo so may use that for halloween for grand kids (wouldnt have thought of the blue but looks great.)

Hope to join in on tomorrows challange!

ReplyDelete
  50. Congrats on the 1 Million hits!Another great card along with a great piece of blog candy!

ReplyDelete
  51. Congrats on your million!!! I love the new look of you site. I really love all of your videos, I told all my friends about them. You are very popular among my circle of friends!!! Oh I love stampin up wheels too!! Cute card!
    Diana
    bdrb@sbcglobal.net

52. Great video I love the valley girl
    skit. Congradulations on you 1 million hit. Cute card. Thanks for the inspiration

Pam
    p6781@bellsouth.net

53. mmhickman1@yahho.com8/04/2009 11:23 AM

I love your new site. You are so talented. Thanks for all the videos you post.

ReplyDelete
  54. Sorry, I don't have time to do a challenge today, but you have given me a great idea to get my wheels back out and start using them, "totally" forgot about them. Love you intro, it was fricken hilarious keep up the good work

ReplyDelete
  55. You are so totally cool, LOL! Great video and wheelie Cute card.

ReplyDelete
  56. Really cute video. Thanks for sharing!

ReplyDelete
  57. Oh no! Like, gag me with a spoon! I don't have a wheel! Your card is totally rad, and you are like, so awesome!

ReplyDelete
  58. hehe, you are so cute. Funny video.

59. what a sense of humour lol a fabby video and a great card
    hugs
    Anne x

ReplyDelete
  60. Love the card Robyn. I am going to have get out the one and only wheel I have. I have never used it. The ink cartridge is still in shrink wrap.

ReplyDelete
  61. OMG that was like totally cool and funny! Love it!

62. Hey Robyn,

I love when you put a pic of the card under the video! Congrats on 1 Mil!

63. Hey Robyn,

Done with the challenge you can find my post at-

My thing used to be stickers! stickers and more stickers!

64. Like, hello Robyn! You can totally, like, find my challenge post at

Like I totally, like, used to LOVE alpha stickers, but now like, I totally use my Cricut instead, like!

Haha, LOVED your video! Thanks for the great challenge!

ReplyDelete
  65. The 80's WERE great! "Wheelie" great video...thanks!

Lindastamps

ReplyDelete
  66. That was like totally awesome! You totally rock! You are just like the most! I think I'll be pulling out my wheel and seeing what I can do with.

Liza

67. Love all your videos. Keep up the good work

ReplyDelete
  68. Robin,The video was too cute. Love it.
    I hope you go another one for tomorrow.

ReplyDelete
  69. Loved the video - yes, it was funny! When I first started scrapbooking I used triangles on almost every page. So today I made a thank you card for my neighbor with triangles in the corners. I generally just blog things about our family on my blog and don't really have a special place for crafting posts. So I'm posting my challenges this week on my regular old blog. Address is

ReplyDelete
  70. always loving those videos. But this one was just so funny. you would of have fit in The full house episodes.cute and funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnny.
    yoshi21@att.net

ReplyDelete
  71. Okay I am finished with the challenge, I hope you like it!!! :) Here is my link: http://mycreativetime.typepad.com/
    this is my 1st time entering one of your challenges & I'm not sure if I am doing it the right way, please let me know!! Thank you:)
    email: aguilarplace@comcast.net

ReplyDelete
  72. I loved the hallowene card. I love all your cards. You inspire me totally!! I am getting my wheel out and use it on my next card. Oh, the gum really made the video to funny!
    Thank You!
    Patty Miller
    ptty_miller@yahoo.com

73. Angie in Utah8/04/2009 1:27 PM

Cute, cute, cute! I loved the '80's and you were cracking me up! Very sweet card, and you make it look so simple. Thanks Robyn. Have a great day.

ReplyDelete
  74. So Luved your video!! I so remember the hair you made me laugh! great prouct sorry cant join in I'm at work but luv to see your videos. Oh yeah Congrats on the 1 million.

ReplyDelete
  75. You are so totally adorable. Thanks for the laughs.

ReplyDelete
  76. I love the colors of the card they are totally cool and the card is really cute. Congrats on your 1M hits!!

ReplyDelete
  77. You are so fun! Why can't I have neighbors like you? Loved the "valley girl" talk. Like, totally. Here's my entry: http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/2009/08/live-simply.html
    I remember when I just HAD to have a brayer. I never could get the blended colorful backgrounds to work where the colors fade without having lines show. But I did master this technique I used today. Have a great day!

78. doodlescraps8/04/2009 1:46 PM

That was so much fun! Loved the entire video....and another great card to do too!

doodlescraps

ReplyDelete
  79. LOL ....TOTALLY cool...

ReplyDelete
  80. you do a mean Valley Girl! LOL here's what i made for today's challenge. ;o)

ReplyDelete
  81. Great video as usual. I don't have any SU wheels but they're on my wish list.

ReplyDelete
  82. Wheely to cute Robyn, Love the card. Don't tell anyone but on the weekends I still wear scrunchies!! Thanks for all the inspiration.
    Lysa

ReplyDelete
  83. Wow! That brought back some memories. Great Card, love them simple.

ReplyDelete
  84. It was really cute/funny but can I say I am glad you are not like that everyday!!
    Hope you have a fun week too.
    We sure do enjoy your blog.
    PamW

ReplyDelete
  85. Robyn, you are wheelie cute!! I was lmbo!!

~Lizzy

ReplyDelete
  86. I love your videos. Congratulations on hitting the million.

ReplyDelete
  87. LMAO!! You are so RAD! Thanks for making me laugh today!

88. Love your card Thank You for giving
    the dimensions for the card it helps to be able to write it down for making the card sometimes I have to play your videos several to write it down.
    Linda

ReplyDelete
  89. Thanks Robyn for the great video, and inspiration! I saw this and couldn't wait to create with my "way back when" item. Here's my blog so you can see what I made!

Thanks again and congratulations!

ReplyDelete
  90. A link to my card i made with a very small portion showing of the wheel print. LOL!

ReplyDelete
  91. Robyn, another totally awesome video. Thanks and looking forward to a million more!

ReplyDelete
  92. Fun video and cute card! I always love your ideas and videos.

Joan
    memkeepr@cox.net

ReplyDelete
  93. I wish I lived closer to you, you are such and fun loving person. Love your videos and style. Thank you so much for all you do.
    Diana

ReplyDelete
  94. Very cute card! I love Halloween! And I have always been afraid of those Stampin Up! Wheels, but you make them look easy. The really scary thing about your video is that I can relate to those "Valley Girl" days. I am a SoCal Valley Girl and I like, totally, like talked like that, dude. (lol).

ReplyDelete
  95. Robyn - you are wheely awesome!

ReplyDelete
  96. You are HILARIOUS! girl!!! You totally, like yeah for sure, made my day!!!

ReplyDelete
  97. I very much enjoyed that video Robyn! Thank you for all you do!

ReplyDelete
  98. You wheelie got the week rollin. Thanks for another wonderful fun video.

99. Robyn,

I just love your videos. I think that they are the best on the net. Your instructions are so clear and listening to you I often feel that I have known you for years although I haven't ever met you. I look forward to a week of videos and challenges.

All the best,
    Winona
    urschel@sasktel.net

ReplyDelete
  100. That's a wheely cute card! Congrats on the million and the new website! Thanks also for the fun! Scraphappy@wi.rr.com BugHappy from CMB

101. Jeanna Gonia8/04/2009 6:37 PM

I agree, I dont use my wheels enough, and I just HAD to have them! I too have a bunch of 'em.

Naboo57@Hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  102. So cute! I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Michelle

ReplyDelete
  103. I dig ya girl! Congrats big time! You are my all-time fave!!!!

ReplyDelete
  104. Oh Robin I love your new site.
    Oh and love the hair and the attitude, you have it down to a science.
    Huggs to you
    Terrie

ReplyDelete
  105. LOL... fun... really takes me back.. I want to go back :)
    Fun card, too!!!
    bloomz@actionnet.net

ReplyDelete
  106. wow, I wore my hair in a side ponytail in the '80, briefly.

Natasha Hensel
    nhensel@hotmail.cpom

107. Hi
    Robyn here is my card. I hope it works I'm kinda new to all this.

ReplyDelete
  108. Okay I did the challenge. It's a bit different than what you asked for simply because I don't have any cirlces to stamp with. But I hope it's good enough. It's posted on my blog. I hope you all like it.

ScrapDiva4Ever

ReplyDelete
  109. Way to cool!! 1 million hits that is so totally awsome. Thanks for everything. you are so totally rad :)

ReplyDelete
  110. This comment has been removed by the author.

ReplyDelete
  111. Great card. You make it look so easy. Thanks for all your videos.

ReplyDelete
  112. Ok I knew right away what tool I was going to use for this like totally cool challenge. Like I had to use the embossing boards and stencils that I like totally had to have from Fiskars. Do you remember them? Like the ones that the Drs invented so they could like totally perform carpal tunnel surgery? Well like that is what I used to make the card like here is my link to like view my card http://bigtimestamperwanttobe.blogspot.com/

ReplyDelete
  113. Congrats on reaching 11,000 visits. What a huge milestone! You've got a great thing going here!

ReplyDelete
  114. LOVE THAT MONSTER STAMP.. SO STINKIN' CUTE!! HEE!! AND BIG CONGRATS ON 11,000 !! WOW SUPER WOMAN!! YOU ROCK..
    with a grin,
    STEFFOGAL1

ReplyDelete
  115. I have been checking out everyone's postings and they are great! I realized I put the link wrong earlier, so here is mine!

I can't wait to see what everyone does this week! Thanks Robyn!!!

116. Congratulations!

Cute video! Enjoyed the card you made!

Email: Tickusda@aol.com

117. Kadie Labadie8/04/2009 8:34 PM

"Wheely" Love Your Video Robyn!You've "Rolled" out yet another great card. Makes me want to start working on my Halloween cards.

Thanks for sharing your project with us. Kadielabadie@charter.net

ReplyDelete
  118. Robyn, I also am addicted to your video's and use my Cricut so much more since I learned how to use it.
    Congrats on the million and such a cute video today.
    But I have a question....recently while watching your video's it stops and this little circle in the middle winds up, is this because you have gone to HyDef?
    Thanks
    SP, Dayton, Tx

ReplyDelete
  119. Like, oh my god, you brought me right back to high school. Thanks!!! Great Card.
    cathryn67@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  120. Like--that was hilarious! I was kinda like, "Robyn should be an actress". Your card was like, really cute!

121. brought me back to 9th grade..LOL!! luv the card

ReplyDelete
  122. Love the gum and the hair. Silly is they way we all need to be. I enjoyed your video. I was just talking to someone about the wheels. Great card like always.

ReplyDelete
  123. I loved the video and the the card is super cute!! Congrats on the million and the new layout is totally you! Miss you!
    Karlee

ReplyDelete
  124. I am so excited that your challenges have begun. Finally, I can participate. My challenge card can be found here: http://fun2cricut.blogspot.com/. Thanks for looking!

Alice

ReplyDelete
  125. Gee were you wearing legwarmers too? Were you , like, Gag me with a spoon? :)TFS. I need to get my wheels out too! Thanks for the inspiration.

126. That was wheely cute --and such a cute easy card. Weally! LOL

ReplyDelete
  127. This video was so cute! I loved the scrunchie and the side ponytail! Thanks again I love all your videos, can't wait for the next one!!
    celberson79@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  128. I loved this video, you are soooo funny.

ReplyDelete
  129. WOW talk about the PAST!!! you always keep us thinking..

Heide
    (AKA)
    deshanw

130. Robyn,

I love you videos and look forward to receiving new videos. I work full time at Michaels and give out you web address almost daily. A regular cricut customer turned me on to your blog and I pass it forward with great pleasure!!! Thanks, keck

131. Robyn,

ReplyDelete
  132. Love the opening video segment!! You are so cute!!! ;D Great card! Always wondered if those roller thingys were worth it! :D Thanks!

ReplyDelete
  133. Thanks Robyn, I used some supplies out of my stash that I haven't used in a while.

ReplyDelete
  134. wonderful videos, I am new to card making and you have helped me so much. Thank you s much

ReplyDelete
  135. I watch everything you do, Robin! I love your videos and think you are terrific!

ReplyDelete
  136. I think I might get out my wheels too. Although I only have a few. That should be fun.
    kristie@lashotphotography.com

ReplyDelete
  137. your video is sooo cute!

ReplyDelete
  138. Thank you for reminding me to use my stamping supplies. I have tons and tons of lonely SU stamps and supplies. I can't remember the last time I used a wheel or background stamp.
    I have toyed with unmounting my 200 sets and think I'll have to take the plunge!

ReplyDelete
  139. ROFLOL How cute and entertaining. I was laughing all the way and hey, that makes me happy. LOL

I don't own one wheel, but I have a lot of supplies I need to use.

Thanks for sharing. I love all your videos.

Hugs!

140. I love the colors of the card and that is such a cute stamp set

141. Robyn,
    You have such a great blog, wished I could be half as creative. I have never heard of this glue until I saw your post - would love to give it a try.
    Thanks for ALL that you do, such a blessing to me.
    Tina - GreenQueen / Cricut mb.

ReplyDelete
  142. I totally did the challenge! I just purged a lot of my old stuff so I had to think hard but I came up with old DCWV paper stacks that I just had to have and all these eyelets. You can see my challenge at http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com/2009/08/together-forever-card-using-su-fun-fast.html
    I hope you check it out
    Tina
    tiggersscrapplace.blogspot..com

ReplyDelete
  143. Back in the 1980+ ,pink was the big thing for me,so her is my pink card :-) lenaskort.blogspot.com

ReplyDelete
  144. Well, I was not scrapping in the 80's so have no old supplies. I just started scraping a few months ago so I can use all the help with supplies and ideas that I can get. Thanks for your informative videos.

ReplyDelete
  145. Like, OMG! I love the 80's!!! I still poof the back of my hair! Love the video, you are so cute. O.k. I wanna play. However, I stink on the computer. But I can take a picture with cell phone and then send it to you like I did with my Minnie Mouse scrapbook page. Ok.??? Let me know if there is a problem. My e-mail is: meyerparty@earthlink.net
    Thanks,
    Gale

ReplyDelete
  146. Like Radical Dude, I just love the gnarly clothes and that bow is just like so cool! did you like wear your jelly shoes! No ensable is complete without the jelly shoes.

ReplyDelete
  147. Great challenge! I have so many items I need to use. Love, love, love your videos. You rock!

ReplyDelete
  148. K Robyn, I totally did a video to like totally complete your challenge...TOTALLY! ;) ;) I was a HUGE ridiculous fan of paper shapers by Provo Craft, so, I did a little gift card holder with them. Check it out if you want to! :)
    AboveRubiesStudio.com Challenges
    I am completing all of your challenges and posting them daily (at least I hope to be!) Thanks for doing this awesome week of fun!

ReplyDelete
  149. Ha ha I love the Valley Girl video. Totally awesome.
    I don't have any old stuff since I just started scrapping so I won't be able to do this one.

ReplyDelete
  150. You are soooo funny!! I don't know anything about the Valley Girl, but sure she is fun. Thanks againg for another greeeeat video.

ReplyDelete
  151. congrats !! super cute videos!

ReplyDelete
  152. You are great and I just wait every day to get a feedblitz from you...great video!!! Come to expect it from you but are greatful you take the time..Thanks!

ReplyDelete
  153. Love the Totally cool hair and Valley talk. You are so funny!! I love watching all your videos

ReplyDelete
  154. Love your new site and thanks for all your great videos.
    Debe
    debmevans@btinternet.com

ReplyDelete
  155. Robyn-you are so funny-what could be better-a laugh AND craft inspiration-you GO girl!

ReplyDelete
  156. Oh my gosh, You are so,so funny!! What a great way to start the day...I love your card

157. That is the first time I have seen
    the wheel used. Pretty neat. The
    card is very cute. All your cards
    are.

Shirley Birnbaum

ReplyDelete
  158. Robyn that is what is so great about you, you are so not afraid to put yourself out there and just be silly and have fun!! Thought you were hilarious. Love your video!
    Nicole
    dnjones@rogers.com

159. Haha!! Too funny!!

I did complete a card with your challenge....you can find it HERE.

ReplyDelete
  160. Congratulations on your blog hits. Do we have the next Martha Stewart here? I am a subscriber. Your new blog and your videos are FAB! I always end up with gap in my ribbon when tying on but you don't. then I end up taping it all down, taking too much time!

161. cute video. Thanks!

RueAnn
    gallgher@bis.midco.net

ReplyDelete
  162. Very Cute..off to try this. Thanks Again Robyn!
    Courtney
    blakeahlers@sbcglobal.net

ReplyDelete
  163. OMG like that was totally cool. who doesn't love the 80's. Cute card I love it.

Jackie

jackiesdesigns@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  164. Love the wheels! They make a cool background.

ReplyDelete
  165. Loved this video you were so cute with our valley girl. Also, LOVE your new page design. Very cute.

ReplyDelete
  166. Hey Robyn Congrats on the new site, Love the new 'you' at the top!
    Jazzyjess49@gmail.com

167. Hi Robyn:

I completed your challenge to make a halloween card. You can view the results using this link:

Thanks for looking.

Linda
    RavensFan
    laxmom3@msn.com

ReplyDelete
  168. What an awesome stamp set for a halloween page! i luv how you show us all of these tips and ideas and then we can take them into perspective and then create them in our own way!
    jersey_devil_gurl@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!