Saturday, May 02, 2009

National Scrapbook Day!!!!

Hi Everyone!!!
 Thanks for joining me for National Scrapbook Day!!  I am going to add the schedule for today's events so you can be better prepared.  Remember that if you are not able to join me for all or any of this day you will have 48 hours to complete the projects and enter the Giveaways!!
If you are joining in on the challenges all you have to do is upload your project to your blog, a message board, etc. and then share the link to it in your comment on my challenge post.  That way we will all be able to go over and check it out!!
I will be having at least one door prize an hour, possibly two.  These are open to everyone.  Please only leave one comment on that post and you will be entered.

This is Central Standard Time:

Remember that you have more than just an hour to finish the challenges.  Just post them when you are done.  I can't wait to see what we all accomplish today and in the next two days!!!
Thanks for joining me!!!

74 comments:

1. THANKS ROBYN - I am sitting here ready for my first challange. I can not wait to join in my first scrapbook day event.

ReplyDelete
  2. I'm surely gonna drop in on this one..

ReplyDelete
  3. I'm waiting too... In a very different timezone...
    Shir, from Israel

ReplyDelete
  4. I'm participating with you all today! Should be so much fun!

ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning !! i am ready and excited! never done online before. What are others using to share the photos online thru? Lets list where we are from to share- I saw Isreal- WOW.... I'm Illinois

ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome Robin! I am hoping to get a few of your challenges done today!

ReplyDelete
  7. Morning, everyone! I've been up for three hours already, cleaning and prepping for the day. Can't wait to interact with everyone, although I won't be posting pictures until the end of the day. I'm a slow scrapper, so don't want to try and post pics every single hour.

Have fun!!! :D

ReplyDelete
  8. Good Morning, everyone. This should be so much fun. I've not done challenges before so I'm really looking foward to this. Hope I get something posted.

Wow,10 videos! I don't know how you get it all done.

ReplyDelete
  9. Robyn THANKS, THANKS, THANKS for all of the time money and effort you have put into hosting this event. You are awesome.
    Linda
    Where ever do you find the time.

ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Robyn I will jump in today. Lets have some FUN!!!!!!!!

ReplyDelete
  11. I am hoping I can join in later! Just wanted to drop in though and say Thank You for all you do for us fellow scrappers!!

ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to get started! What a wonderful idea!

ReplyDelete
  13. WOW...Youve been one busy lady!
    Looks like a fun day. Thank you for taking your time to do this.
    ansa

ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you Robyn. I can't wait to try some of your challenges. I have a busy day today bu I am sure going to try. Thank you so much for your wonderful videos.
    Amy - Illinois

ReplyDelete
  15. I will be back in awhile...can't wait to get started!!

16. doodlescraps5/02/2009 7:41 AM

I can not wait for this to start! Now to get everyone out of my hair, rofl....so I can play! Thank you Robyn!

doodlescraps

ReplyDelete
  17. I don't know if I will get any posted until later.. I am a very slow thinker LOL.. but want to join the fun. Thanks, Robyn! for all your hard work. I love your video.

ReplyDelete
  18. My Internet is down, but I will be watching all the happenings from my iPhone. I can't believe the Internet is down on a day like this! I've been looking forward to this all week!
    You're awesome Robyn!

ReplyDelete
  19. I am so excited to scrap today!! Thanks for doing this Robyn!!

ReplyDelete
  20. "Morning Everyone! Happy Scrappin'! Now for a silly question... for those of those that don't (GASP!!!) have a blog yet- where do we post our pics?

ARGH!!!!

Thanks again Robyn for all your hard work... I don't know what I'd do without you!!!

21. Robyn,

Can't wait I have about 7 ladies coming to create for the next 24 hours. We will be checking in on you,

Sharon
    matthewsmommy

ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait to get started...THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL YOU DO FOR US!!!

ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for doing this. I hope to get a few done!

ReplyDelete
  24. this is awesome ill be following along and hoping to get some challenges done tomorrow since today is our garage sale and then work tonight :(
    thanks robyn
    jennie

ReplyDelete
  25. This is my first NSBD event. Really exciting! I wish I had a laptop. Guess I will get my exercise today!

26. luvmyshihtzus5/02/2009 8:24 AM

Everyone is out of the house right now and I can't wait to get started!

Looking so forward to this......

Carole
    Winter Park, FL

ReplyDelete
  27. I am going to try and make a challenge every hour. This sounds so much fun!

Christine

ReplyDelete
  28. How exciting and I plan on playing along all day. I will try as many challenges that I can as I am new to a lot of this but I am very excited.

29. Thanks Robyn,
    For ALLLLLLL of your hard work!!!!

ReplyDelete
  30. Robyn: You have taught so much! I appreciate all the time and effort you put in to making these videos. Thank you for all that you do!

Jill
    Hays, KS

31. Morning Ladies :)

I'm so excited! This is my first NSBD!

Thanks for doing this, Robyn!

ReplyDelete
  32. Thanks for preparing more activities for today! I can't wait to see what you challenge us to create!

ReplyDelete
  33. I can't wait to do some projects.
    Tangela
    tang_erine_15@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  34. I'm here! I'm here!! Got breakfast dishes all done, teeth brushed and ready to go!!!

ReplyDelete
  35. I've been up all night with a sick friend. I should be asleep but I can't miss this Robyn! Countdown begins!

ReplyDelete
  36. I was all worried that I had missed out because I couldn't click on any of the links but realized that being in Vermont I'm alson in a different timezone...lol
    Phew...glad I didn't miss anything! :)

37. Cindy Strickland5/02/2009 8:59 AM

Looking forward to scrapping with you guys. We have been doing NSD challenges in the UK for a few hours now. Let's see how long I can last tonight!

38. Hello everybody,

This is my first time scrapping online. I think we're going to have a great day! Thanks Robyn for the fun. Where is the chat link for the cricut messageboard?

ReplyDelete
  39. This looks like so much fun. I will be and out today checking in. Everyone have a great day!
    scrapperdonna

ReplyDelete
  40. HAPPY NSD EVERYONE!!!
    Hi! Just found your blog/videos last night (thanks alot for all the cricut info i needed) and I am ready to play today.
    This will for sure be a challenge for me because I have a 3month old baby girl AND a 6.5 year old boy...well I also have a hubby thats taking care of them for me ;)
    Hugs,
    Dayami

41. Happy NSD!
    I'm ready...I think! It's rainy outside so the perfect day to stay in and scrap!

ReplyDelete
  42. So excited to get going with this! I've been looking forward to this all week since I couldn't go to a crop!

THANKS for all you do, Robyn!

HappyHappyJoyJoy

ReplyDelete
  43. OH happy day! Thanks Robin - you rock :)
    steffo_gal1

ReplyDelete
  44. I am going to try to play for a little bit... as much as my 3yr old would allow it!

45. kb101599@yahoo.com5/02/2009 9:20 AM

thanks for the chllenges robyn. kathy b.

46. doodlescraps5/02/2009 9:28 AM

I LOVE this first challenge! I love colors with BROWN.....such fun!

ReplyDelete
  47. Hopefully I can figure out how to see the challenges. I want to play too.

ReplyDelete
  48. ok so im really confused!! Do we have to participate in the challenge to get in the drawing??? Please let me know!! thanks!! tiffymorgan@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  49. Very cool Robyn! This is alot of work, thanks for taking the time to do it, this is fun!!

Hugs
    Julie

50. Hi Everyone!
    Happy NSD!
    robyn - Thank you so much for doing this - and since I'm 53 yrs old and have never scrapped - I'm really going to give this a try - even though I don't have many supplies yet. You've challenged me.
    Thanks sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Alita alita.long@gmail.com

51. Candice Barnhoorn5/02/2009 10:34 AM

I am new to your blog but not cricut board. How fun this day will be. I am going to try and do some challenges and follow as much as I can. I do have to work this afternoon. Please keep this up it has been fun watching and learning through your videos

ReplyDelete
  52. What have I missed. OMG I am late.
    Let me see if I can hop right in here and join all of you.
    Robyn you ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bevb

53. Thanks Robyn!
    I am so excited! I have not even showered yet!
    N.

ReplyDelete
  54. I really had fun doing this card!

Here is my link:

Thank you for having a party!

ReplyDelete
  55. OH WOW, what a wonderful thing to wake up to at noon! Slept late, woke up to an AWESOME blog, i am soooo excited to try all your challenges! Love your work!!

Melia

www.randomcreativeness.blogspot.com
    wifey7799@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  56. This is going to be a great day. Thanks for all your hard work.

poohfabulous

ReplyDelete
  57. Thanks Robyn for all you do. What a great blog.

ReplyDelete
  58. I got here late but I did get here & that's all that matters! Great stuff, Thanks for doing all that you have done for us all on National Scrapbooking Day! Now to Play!

ReplyDelete
  59. Robyn, you are awesome! Thanks for taking the time to put this together. I definitely appreciate it!

ReplyDelete
  60. Been keeping up and having fun!!
    It is a "power challenge!"

ReplyDelete
  61. Thanks for all your hard work. I will definatly have to work on all the challenges since I'm behind. Here is the last one I did.

ReplyDelete
  62. What fun I had doing this. # 1 is brown & coral and # 2 is suppose to be with o-wire, but I ran out of wire so I used binding tape. The inside is just blank pages. It is posted on the cricut message board, pg 20 # 389.

ReplyDelete
  63. I am totally in love with this! I can't wait till next year! I work nights on the weekends...I wish I had known how cool this wouldve been & I would have scheduled around this! I know I have 48hrs to complete some stuff...I will definately be trying to do some when I get off on my 3rd day (Monday morn)

ReplyDelete
  64. Robyn you are heaven sent!
    you rawk girl!

Keep up the wonderful work you do!
    T'ooyaksiy niin! (thank you in my language)

65. Robyn,

Thank you so much for organizing this event. I like that you allowed for the 48 hour time period as I was unavailable to do any crafting on Saturday. You rock!

Jennie K
    tigerlilystimeaway.blogspot.com

66. Kadie Labadie5/03/2009 10:55 PM

Hi Robyn! Was able to watch all your video's this PM and had to say you did an amazing job.....wow.....time for a break now....go relax and take some much deserved time for you. Thanks for making this an amazing National Scrapbooking Day for MANY. Kadie

ReplyDelete
  67. Hi Robin, I set up a blog cause I wanted to see all of the layouts at one time. just wanted to thank you for doing this. I follow your blogs and enjoy the videos..
    check out my National Scrapbook challenge pages at.
    www.deshanw.blogspot.com

thanks again

Heide

68. Robyn

Just wanted to thank you for all of your awesome challenges - I haven't had time to try them yet but I will sortly - again thanks for all of your videos that you have posted

ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love to hear from you!!